SRK to undergo shoulder surgery next week
He hurt his left shoulder while shooting for Dulha Mil Gaya.
New Delhi: Bollywood's badshah Shah Rukh Khan will undergo a shoulder surgery at Mumbai's Breach Candy hospital on February 16.
The actor hurt the tendon of his left shoulder when he tripped while doing a scene on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year. The pain intensified during the shooting of Karan Johar's My Name is Khan.
Shah Rukh will resume shooting after recovering from his operation.
In My Name is Khan SRK will be seen once again with Kajol. The pair comes together on screen after a span of eight years.
For now his Billu Barber is up for release, in which he has three item numbers with top heroines of Bollywood. Shah Rukh had postponed his operation so that he could promote the Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta starrer.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir