SRK to undergo shoulder surgery next week
He hurt his left shoulder while shooting for Dulha Mil Gaya.
New Delhi: Bollywood's badshah Shah Rukh Khan will undergo a shoulder surgery at Mumbai's Breach Candy hospital on February 16.
The actor hurt the tendon of his left shoulder when he tripped while doing a scene on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year. The pain intensified during the shooting of Karan Johar's My Name is Khan.
Shah Rukh will resume shooting after recovering from his operation.
In My Name is Khan SRK will be seen once again with Kajol. The pair comes together on screen after a span of eight years.
For now his Billu Barber is up for release, in which he has three item numbers with top heroines of Bollywood. Shah Rukh had postponed his operation so that he could promote the Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta starrer.
Recommended For You
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Handed Him the Oscar
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune