DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK to undergo shoulder surgery next week
He hurt his left shoulder while shooting for Dulha Mil Gaya.
New Delhi: Bollywood's badshah Shah Rukh Khan will undergo a shoulder surgery at Mumbai's Breach Candy hospital on February 16.
The actor hurt the tendon of his left shoulder when he tripped while doing a scene on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year. The pain intensified during the shooting of Karan Johar's My Name is Khan.
Shah Rukh will resume shooting after recovering from his operation.
In My Name is Khan SRK will be seen once again with Kajol. The pair comes together on screen after a span of eight years.
For now his Billu Barber is up for release, in which he has three item numbers with top heroines of Bollywood. Shah Rukh had postponed his operation so that he could promote the Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta starrer.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia