SRK to undergo shoulder surgery next week
He hurt his left shoulder while shooting for Dulha Mil Gaya.
New Delhi: Bollywood's badshah Shah Rukh Khan will undergo a shoulder surgery at Mumbai's Breach Candy hospital on February 16.
The actor hurt the tendon of his left shoulder when he tripped while doing a scene on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year. The pain intensified during the shooting of Karan Johar's My Name is Khan.
Shah Rukh will resume shooting after recovering from his operation.
In My Name is Khan SRK will be seen once again with Kajol. The pair comes together on screen after a span of eight years.
For now his Billu Barber is up for release, in which he has three item numbers with top heroines of Bollywood. Shah Rukh had postponed his operation so that he could promote the Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta starrer.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home