DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shah Rukh to undergo a surgery on Feb 16
The superstar hurt himself on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan will undergo surgery for his torn shoulder on February 16.
According to sources close to the Bollywood actor, Khan will be operated at the Breach Candy Hospital in South Mumbai.
This will be the actor's second shoulder surgery. The last time, he was operated in a London hospital.
SRK had hurt himself on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year.
Post surgery, his left arm will be in a sling and will require at least two months to be fit leaving Khan out of action for the first half of 2009, they said.
However, the actor will be busy with IPL second season which begins in April and is expected to be fully fit by July-August, sources added.
His home production Billu Barber starring Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta is ready for release on February 13.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing