Court to hear pre-natal sex determination case against Shah Rukh Khan
An activist had filed a complaint alleging Shah Rukh had determined the sex of his surrogate baby before it was born.
Mumbai: The sex determination case against actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri will be heard by a Mumbai court on Thursday. A social activist had filed the complaint with the Health Ministry alleging Shah Rukh had determined the sex of his surrogate baby before it was born.
The 47-year-old actor's third child was born to a surrogate mother recently at a private hospital in Mumbai, the complaint said and claimed that gender testing was banned under the Act.
Reportedly, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) had sent a team to SRK's residence earlier to ascertain the facts over alleged pre-natal gender tests. The team, however, was turned away and SRK had rubbished all the speculations.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18