DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Court to hear pre-natal sex determination case against Shah Rukh Khan
An activist had filed a complaint alleging Shah Rukh had determined the sex of his surrogate baby before it was born.
Mumbai: The sex determination case against actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri will be heard by a Mumbai court on Thursday. A social activist had filed the complaint with the Health Ministry alleging Shah Rukh had determined the sex of his surrogate baby before it was born.
The 47-year-old actor's third child was born to a surrogate mother recently at a private hospital in Mumbai, the complaint said and claimed that gender testing was banned under the Act.
Reportedly, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) had sent a team to SRK's residence earlier to ascertain the facts over alleged pre-natal gender tests. The team, however, was turned away and SRK had rubbished all the speculations.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry