DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pre-natal sex determination case against SRK adjourned for two weeks
The Bombay High Court has also questioned the basis for the petition against the actor.
Mumbai: The sex determination case against actor Shah Rukh Khan has been adjourned for two weeks. A social activist had filed the complaint with the Health Ministry alleging Shah Rukh had determined the sex of his surrogate baby before he was born.
The Bombay High Court has also questioned the basis for the petition against the actor. The 47-year-old actor's third child was born to a surrogate mother recently at a private hospital in Mumbai, the complaint said and claimed that gender testing was banned under the Act.
Reportedly, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) had sent a team to SRK's residence earlier to ascertain the facts over alleged pre-natal gender tests. The team, however, was turned away and SRK had rubbished all the speculations.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere