SRK to perform in Muscat on Valentine's Day eve
The 47-year-old actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, a statement said.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is set to entertain his fans in Muscat with a performance on the eve of Valentine's Day. The 47-year-old actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, a statement said.
In the nearly three-hour event titled 'Temptations Reloaded', SRK will be accompanied by Bollywood beauties Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Anushka Dandekar alongwith singer-actor Ali Zafar.
It will be a double whammy for his avid fans in Oman as Shah Rukh will be celebrating the Valentine's Day eve in the city. The star has plans to shoot his next project in the backdrop of Gulf countries and Oman will be an active
consideration given the fact that the country is fast becoming a favourite destination for many filmmakers.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL
- Will Act Against Raj Thackeray if he Breaks Law: Fadnavis
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Gold prices touch five-year low, people on shopping spree
- Gold price crashes below Rs 25,000 per 10 grams in futures trade