SRK to perform in Muscat on Valentine's Day eve
The 47-year-old actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, a statement said.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is set to entertain his fans in Muscat with a performance on the eve of Valentine's Day. The 47-year-old actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, a statement said.
In the nearly three-hour event titled 'Temptations Reloaded', SRK will be accompanied by Bollywood beauties Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Anushka Dandekar alongwith singer-actor Ali Zafar.
It will be a double whammy for his avid fans in Oman as Shah Rukh will be celebrating the Valentine's Day eve in the city. The star has plans to shoot his next project in the backdrop of Gulf countries and Oman will be an active
consideration given the fact that the country is fast becoming a favourite destination for many filmmakers.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw