SRK will be at Wankhede in spirit if not in person: KKR CEO
Mumbai Cricket Association has made it clear that Khan would not be allowed to attend his side's match at Wankhede.
Kolkata: With Mumbai Cricket Association making it clear that Shah Rukh Khan would not be allowed to attend his side's IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium, Kolkata Knight Riders CEO Venky Mysore today said the Bollywood star would be present at the ground "in spirit if not in person".
"He will always be there in spirit if not in person," was Venky's reply when asked how far the team's morale would be affected by Shah Rukh's absence.
"So even if he is not there we know he is solidly behind us. Its always great to have him amongst us but there are other commitments also," Venky said. Shah Rukh was banned for five years from entering MCA premises, including the Wankhede Stadium, on May 18 last year after he was involved in a skirmish with security staff and officials of the cricket body following KKR's victory over MI
two nights earlier.
Shah Rukh, however, denied he had misbehaved, and maintained that he reacted only after children, including his kids, were "manhandled" by the security staff at the stadium.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21