Stanislas Wawrinka beats David Ferrer to win Portugal Open
Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4.
Oeiras: Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4 in Sunday's final.
The second-seeded Wawrinka, who is from Switzerland, broke Ferrer's serve three times while not giving up one break point to finish the lopsided match in 1 hour, 5 minutes.
It was Wawrinka's fourth career title and first this year.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul