Stanislas Wawrinka beats David Ferrer to win Portugal Open
Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4.
Oeiras: Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4 in Sunday's final.
The second-seeded Wawrinka, who is from Switzerland, broke Ferrer's serve three times while not giving up one break point to finish the lopsided match in 1 hour, 5 minutes.
It was Wawrinka's fourth career title and first this year.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology