DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Stanislas Wawrinka beats David Ferrer to win Portugal Open
Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4.
Oeiras: Stanislas Wawrinka won the Portugal Open by beating top-seeded David Ferrer 6-1, 6-4 in Sunday's final.
The second-seeded Wawrinka, who is from Switzerland, broke Ferrer's serve three times while not giving up one break point to finish the lopsided match in 1 hour, 5 minutes.
It was Wawrinka's fourth career title and first this year.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets