Stardust Awards: Vidya, Priyanka join Big B for 'Jumma chumma'
Amitabh Bachchan received 'Star of the Century Award' at the gala night.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan performed the song 'Jumma chumma' at the Stardust Awards and he was really overwhelmed when some of the leading ladies of Bollywood, including Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra, joined him on the stage for the gig.
The 70-year-old received the 'Star of the Century Award' at the gala night that was held here Saturday and also picked up the award on behalf of his son Abhishek for his role in 'Bol Bachchan'.
"So seems like everyone is keen on Stardust awards... here it comes, Abhishek for 'Bol Bachchan' best actor comedy/romance. And one slightly tall gentleman who has been around for 44 years got Star of the Century Award," he tweeted.
"Abhishek in New York for shoot, so I went up for his too... double trouble tonight (Saturday)! They asked me to dance to 'Jumma Chumma' (from the film 'Hum'). I asked during 'Jumma...' who do I have to kiss? And all the lovely ladies in the front row ran up the stage - guess who?
"Vidya, Priyanka, Parineeti (Chopra), Anushka(Sharma), Bipasha (Basu)...and I gave them all a peck. It's been a generous day," he further tweeted.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War