DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
State denotifies 2 Sharanabasaveshwara Temple
GULBARGA: The state government has denotified Sharanabasaveshwara Temples in Gulbarga and Aralagundgi village of Jewargi taluk fro..
GULBARGA: The state government has denotified Sharanabasaveshwara Temples in Gulbarga and Aralagundgi village of Jewargi taluk from the list of Endowment Temples of Karnataka.
In a notification issued on January 27 by the under secretary to the government (Revenue Department) K Umapati, it has been stated that the government has denotified the two temples of Gulbarga district using the powers under Section 1 (4) of Karnataka Hindu Religious Institutions and Religious Endowment Act, 1997.
This notification denotifying the temples was sent to the media by Peethadhipati of Sharanabasaveshwara Samsthana Sharanabasavappa Appa on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande