State denotifies 2 Sharanabasaveshwara Temple
GULBARGA: The state government has denotified Sharanabasaveshwara Temples in Gulbarga and Aralagundgi village of Jewargi taluk fro..
GULBARGA: The state government has denotified Sharanabasaveshwara Temples in Gulbarga and Aralagundgi village of Jewargi taluk from the list of Endowment Temples of Karnataka.
In a notification issued on January 27 by the under secretary to the government (Revenue Department) K Umapati, it has been stated that the government has denotified the two temples of Gulbarga district using the powers under Section 1 (4) of Karnataka Hindu Religious Institutions and Religious Endowment Act, 1997.
This notification denotifying the temples was sent to the media by Peethadhipati of Sharanabasaveshwara Samsthana Sharanabasavappa Appa on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology