DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
State meet of advertising agencies association
KOCHI: The contribution of the media to the comprehensive development of the state is invaluable and advertisements and advertisin..
KOCHI: The contribution of the media to the comprehensive development of the state is invaluable and advertisements and advertising agencies play an important role in its sustenance. Both play a complementary role, said Transport Minister V S Sivakumar after inaugurating the eighth state meet of the Kerala Advertising Agencies Association (K3A).
The government would take a favourable stand to resolve the issues plaguing the field, he said.
Rajakrishnan, actor Siddique, Kerala Kaumudi managing editor Sabu Varghese, Malayala Manorama marketing operations senior GM Varghese Chandy, Mathrubhumi marketing GM K P Narayanan, K3A chief patron Joseph Chavara, K3A president-elect James Valappila spoke.
The new office-bearers of K3A - president, general secretary P Sunder Kumar, vice-presidents Sasthamangalam Mohan, H Ram Prasad and Jacob Tharakan, treasurer Raju Menon, joint secretaries Muhammed Imthiaz and P Jayachandran Nair assumed office.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish