Steve Jobs biopic 'Jobs' to be released on August 16 in India
'JOBS' tells the tale of Jobs' ascension from college dropout into technological genius.
Mumbai: The Ashton Kutcher starrer Steve Jobs biopic 'Jobs' is set to hit Indian theatres on August 16.
Based on the life of the co-founder of Apple, the biopic is directed by Joshua Michael Stern and stars Ashton Kutcher, who plays the late Steve Jobs, along with Josh Gad, JK Simmons, Matthew Modine and Dermot Mulroney.
The movie, being released in India by PVR Pictures, chronicles his darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world and question the impossible.
'JOBS' tells the tale of Jobs' ascension from college dropout into technological genius. The film was selected as the closing film for the Sundance Film Festival.
"Steve Jobs is regarded as a luminary in every sense of the word and we are pleased to bring his biopic to the Indian audiences. The film gives an insight into the life and times of the great innovator and entrepreneur that he was," said Kamal Gianchandani, President, PVR Pictures.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology