Steve Jobs biopic 'Jobs' to be released on August 16 in India
'JOBS' tells the tale of Jobs' ascension from college dropout into technological genius.
Mumbai: The Ashton Kutcher starrer Steve Jobs biopic 'Jobs' is set to hit Indian theatres on August 16.
Based on the life of the co-founder of Apple, the biopic is directed by Joshua Michael Stern and stars Ashton Kutcher, who plays the late Steve Jobs, along with Josh Gad, JK Simmons, Matthew Modine and Dermot Mulroney.
The movie, being released in India by PVR Pictures, chronicles his darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world and question the impossible.
'JOBS' tells the tale of Jobs' ascension from college dropout into technological genius. The film was selected as the closing film for the Sundance Film Festival.
"Steve Jobs is regarded as a luminary in every sense of the word and we are pleased to bring his biopic to the Indian audiences. The film gives an insight into the life and times of the great innovator and entrepreneur that he was," said Kamal Gianchandani, President, PVR Pictures.
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi