Stewart, Pattinson avoid questions on split
Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
Los Angeles: Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart faced the camera together for first time after patching up but avoided questions on their breakup.
The couple are busy promoting the last installment of 'Twilight' franchise 'Breaking Dawn 2' and were accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner, reports thesun.co.uk.
However, Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
"For the last few press junkets, they've been separating everyone which is silly. I think because we love hanging out," she said.
Pattinson had broken up with Stewart in July bringing their three years of relation after the latter was caught having an intimate affair with director Rupert Sanders.
However, the couple reconciled after the actress' repeated attempts winning back Pattinson.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1