Stewart, Pattinson avoid questions on split
Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
Los Angeles: Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart faced the camera together for first time after patching up but avoided questions on their breakup.
The couple are busy promoting the last installment of 'Twilight' franchise 'Breaking Dawn 2' and were accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner, reports thesun.co.uk.
However, Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
"For the last few press junkets, they've been separating everyone which is silly. I think because we love hanging out," she said.
Pattinson had broken up with Stewart in July bringing their three years of relation after the latter was caught having an intimate affair with director Rupert Sanders.
However, the couple reconciled after the actress' repeated attempts winning back Pattinson.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Modi to visit Pakistan for SAARC summit in 2016 as India extends its hand to Sharif
- StarGaze: Akshay Kumar celebrates World Heart Day and more
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18