DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Stewart, Pattinson avoid questions on split
Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
Los Angeles: Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart faced the camera together for first time after patching up but avoided questions on their breakup.
The couple are busy promoting the last installment of 'Twilight' franchise 'Breaking Dawn 2' and were accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner, reports thesun.co.uk.
However, Stewart said she missed her co-stars in recent past and did not like giving interviews without them.
"For the last few press junkets, they've been separating everyone which is silly. I think because we love hanging out," she said.
Pattinson had broken up with Stewart in July bringing their three years of relation after the latter was caught having an intimate affair with director Rupert Sanders.
However, the couple reconciled after the actress' repeated attempts winning back Pattinson.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan