DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Stewart, Pattinson make highest grossing couple
The duo's involvement in 'The Twilight Saga' made them grab the the top spot in Forbes' top 10 list.
Los Angeles: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are Hollywood's highest grossing romantic film couple.
The duo's involvement in 'The Twilight Saga' made them grab the the top spot in Forbes' top 10 list, reports contactmusic.com.
"There is something unique about these films in the way that people have attached themselves to them," said Dorothy Pomerantz of Forbes.com.
"The movies are unconventional, and you have the added element that the two people are a couple in real life," she added.
Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams with their film, 'The Vow', came at the second spot, while Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler captured the number three position with 'Just Go With It'.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere