Stewart, Pattinson to spend Christmas apart?
Robert Pattinson wants to spend some time alone with his family during the Christmas.
London: Hollywood couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly not be spending Christmas together. The pair, who recently rekindled their relationship following Stewart's affair with married director Rupert Sanders, are planning to spend the festive season apart after she spent a 'nerve wracking' Thanksgiving with his family in London last month, reported Showbiz spy.
"The family were smiling at Kristen and looking totally at ease on the red carpet during the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' premiere but back at the family home over the following weekend things were more difficult.
"They had a meal on Thanksgiving and it was nerve-wracking for Kristen. She felt very uncomfortable and Rob's sisters couldn't be completely welcoming. It won't go back to normal straight away, even if Rob has decided to try again.
"Rob's family made it clear that they really want to see him over Christmas and, after the intense promotional tour for Twilight, Rob liked the idea of spending time alone with his family," a source said.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 1 in Abu Dhabi
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Faizal Saari Scores as Malaysia stun Pakistan
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Live
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259