Stewart, Pattinson to spend Christmas apart?
Robert Pattinson wants to spend some time alone with his family during the Christmas.
London: Hollywood couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly not be spending Christmas together. The pair, who recently rekindled their relationship following Stewart's affair with married director Rupert Sanders, are planning to spend the festive season apart after she spent a 'nerve wracking' Thanksgiving with his family in London last month, reported Showbiz spy.
"The family were smiling at Kristen and looking totally at ease on the red carpet during the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' premiere but back at the family home over the following weekend things were more difficult.
"They had a meal on Thanksgiving and it was nerve-wracking for Kristen. She felt very uncomfortable and Rob's sisters couldn't be completely welcoming. It won't go back to normal straight away, even if Rob has decided to try again.
"Rob's family made it clear that they really want to see him over Christmas and, after the intense promotional tour for Twilight, Rob liked the idea of spending time alone with his family," a source said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology