Stewart: 'Twilight' once in a lifetime opportunity
Kristen Stewart, who has been associated with 'Twilight' series since 2008 calls it a lifetime opportunity.
London: Actress Kristen Stewart has described her role as human-turned-vampire Bella Swan in the 'Twilight Saga' franchise as a once in a lifetime opportunity. The 22-year-old actress is surprised at how 'Twi-hard' fans have remained so dedicated since the films began in 2008 and thinks they have made the experience even more enjoyable, reported Digital Spy online.
"To sustain energy from one project is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime," she said.
Stewart, Robert Pattinson, her on-screen husband and real-life boyfriend and co-star Taylor Lautner, said that they were emotional the film franchise had come to an end.
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha