Stewart: 'Twilight' once in a lifetime opportunity
Kristen Stewart, who has been associated with 'Twilight' series since 2008 calls it a lifetime opportunity.
London: Actress Kristen Stewart has described her role as human-turned-vampire Bella Swan in the 'Twilight Saga' franchise as a once in a lifetime opportunity. The 22-year-old actress is surprised at how 'Twi-hard' fans have remained so dedicated since the films began in 2008 and thinks they have made the experience even more enjoyable, reported Digital Spy online.
"To sustain energy from one project is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime," she said.
Stewart, Robert Pattinson, her on-screen husband and real-life boyfriend and co-star Taylor Lautner, said that they were emotional the film franchise had come to an end.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game