DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Stewart wins best actress award at Milan film fest
While Aidan Gillen was named the best actor for his performance in 'Treacle Jr.'
London: Twilight actress Kristen Stewart, best known for playing Bella Swan in the vampire franchise, won the top honour at the Milan International Film Festival (MIFF).
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Stewart on Tuesday won the best actress award for her portrayal of a troubled stripper in Welcome to the Rileys.
Actor Aidan Gillen was named the best actor for his performance in Treacle Jr. and Nadia Tass walked away with the best director trophy for her drama Matching Jack.
Filmmaker Fenton Bailey picked up the best documentary accolade for Becoming Chaz, about pop legend Cher's transgender son Chaz Bono.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835