STR's nephew his son in Tamil Film 'Podaa Podi'
STR's dance musical 'Podaa Podi' will cast his year old nephew, Samarth Suraj, as his son in the film.
STR's dance musical 'Podaa Podi' is currently being canned in Hong Kong. His one year old nephew, Samarth Suraj, will be seen as his son in this film!
'Podaa Podi', which is the first Tamil film to be shot in Hong Kong's Disneyland, is being helmed by new comer Vignesh Shiva who has been canning this project from 2008. The film has Simbu and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar in the lead roles. Vignesh had earlier announced that the duo will be seen in three stages of life in this dance musical.
The album has seven tracks composed by Dharan. A short teaser 'Love Panlama Venama...' is already popular among the young. The audio is expected shortly.
STR currently has 'Podaa Podi', 'Vettai Mannan', 'Vada Chennai' and various other promising projects on board.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah