STR's nephew his son in Tamil Film 'Podaa Podi'
STR's dance musical 'Podaa Podi' will cast his year old nephew, Samarth Suraj, as his son in the film.
STR's dance musical 'Podaa Podi' is currently being canned in Hong Kong. His one year old nephew, Samarth Suraj, will be seen as his son in this film!
'Podaa Podi', which is the first Tamil film to be shot in Hong Kong's Disneyland, is being helmed by new comer Vignesh Shiva who has been canning this project from 2008. The film has Simbu and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar in the lead roles. Vignesh had earlier announced that the duo will be seen in three stages of life in this dance musical.
The album has seven tracks composed by Dharan. A short teaser 'Love Panlama Venama...' is already popular among the young. The audio is expected shortly.
STR currently has 'Podaa Podi', 'Vettai Mannan', 'Vada Chennai' and various other promising projects on board.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India