Struggle is less if you enjoy the journey: Ayushmann
Ayushmann's second film 'Nautanki Saala' would hit cinema houses on April 12, 2013.
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who found success with his debut film 'Vicky Donor', says he is enjoying his journey in films. From being a contestant on a reality show to being a VJ and host, Ayushmann entered Bollywood with 'Vicky Donor', which garnered good response at the box office.
Now he would be seen in Rohan Sippy's next directorial venture 'Nautanki Saala'.
"Everyone struggles while doing theatre. I feel if you enjoy the journey then the struggle is not longer," Ayushmann told reporters here at the trailer launch of the film.
His second film 'Nautanki Saala' would hit cinema houses on April 12, 2013.
"I think the pressure is less as I am doing my second film with Ramesh Sippy. So I am not facing any pressure as he made this huge superhit film 'Sholay'.
There was pressure as to what I would sign next after 'Vicky Donor'. Directed by Rohan, 'Nautanki Saala' is a comedy film starring Ayushmann and Kunaal Roy Kapur. Ayushmann has also sung two songs in the film.
"It is a fun film with no hidden meanings. It has drama and is about theatre actors," the actor said.
Considering that the film is about theatre actors, the 'Vicky Donor' actor says, "In theatre acting needs to be larger than life while in films it is subtle.Since I come from theatre background I had to unlearn lot of things."
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh