Boy loses eyesight after teacher slaps him: FIR
In the FIR, the father of the boy alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye.
Dehradun: A class 8 student lost his eyesight after he was allegedly thrashed by his teacher for not bringing a book to school. The incident occurred in Scholars' Home. The Principal has denied the allegations.
A case has been filed against the school and the teacher. The victim, Mohit Arora, will undergo a surgery in Chandigarh in the next two days.
The alleged incident happened last month, according to an FIR lodged in a police station by the father of the child.
In the FIR, the father of Mohit Arora had alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye, police said.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18