Boy loses eyesight after teacher slaps him: FIR
In the FIR, the father of the boy alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye.
Dehradun: A class 8 student lost his eyesight after he was allegedly thrashed by his teacher for not bringing a book to school. The incident occurred in Scholars' Home. The Principal has denied the allegations.
A case has been filed against the school and the teacher. The victim, Mohit Arora, will undergo a surgery in Chandigarh in the next two days.
The alleged incident happened last month, according to an FIR lodged in a police station by the father of the child.
In the FIR, the father of Mohit Arora had alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye, police said.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop