DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Boy loses eyesight after teacher slaps him: FIR
In the FIR, the father of the boy alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye.
Dehradun: A class 8 student lost his eyesight after he was allegedly thrashed by his teacher for not bringing a book to school. The incident occurred in Scholars' Home. The Principal has denied the allegations.
A case has been filed against the school and the teacher. The victim, Mohit Arora, will undergo a surgery in Chandigarh in the next two days.
The alleged incident happened last month, according to an FIR lodged in a police station by the father of the child.
In the FIR, the father of Mohit Arora had alleged the teacher had slapped his son damaging the retina of his right eye, police said.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users