DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Student Of The Year: Protest against the 'Sexy Radha' song
The song terms Radha as 'sexy', which is an insult to the sentiments of Hindus, claims Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
Panaji: A right wing organisation held demonstrations outside a city multiplex to protest labelling Radha allegedly as 'sexy' in a song from Karan Johar directed film 'Student Of The Year'.
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while protesting yesterday demanded that the Censor Board should ban the movie for derogatory reference against Radha in one of its song. The song terms Radha as 'sexy', which is an insult to the sentiments of Hindus who worship Lord Krishna, HJS claimed.
Meanwhile, more than 150 volunteers of HJS also condemned Akshay Kumar starrer 'Oh My God' movie and another flick 'Shudra-The Rising', which according to them hurt religious sentiments.
The HJS demanded that Akshay Kumar should not be called to inaugurate International Film Festival of India this year, beginning from November 20 in Panaji. The organisation has threatened to stage a protest at the film festival venue.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835