Study to restore canals: French Consul General
PUDUCHERRY: A study will be undertaken to explore the possibility of restoring the canals in the Union Territory, said French Cons..
PUDUCHERRY: A study will be undertaken to explore the possibility of restoring the canals in the Union Territory, said French Consul General Pierre Fournier on Thursday.
He was speaking at an interaction with reporters in the presence of Segolene Royal president of Poitou-Charentes region in France.
Fouriner said necessary technical assistance would be provided with a view to restoring the canals in Puducherry as a heritage project. This would also address the problem of water distribution in the region.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media