DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Study to restore canals: French Consul General
PUDUCHERRY: A study will be undertaken to explore the possibility of restoring the canals in the Union Territory, said French Cons..
PUDUCHERRY: A study will be undertaken to explore the possibility of restoring the canals in the Union Territory, said French Consul General Pierre Fournier on Thursday.
He was speaking at an interaction with reporters in the presence of Segolene Royal president of Poitou-Charentes region in France.
Fouriner said necessary technical assistance would be provided with a view to restoring the canals in Puducherry as a heritage project. This would also address the problem of water distribution in the region.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish