Success comes with struggle, says Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren, who witnessed both highs and lows in her career, says she got success after a lot of struggle.
Los Angeles: Actress Dame Helen Mirren, who witnessed both highs and lows in her career, says she got success after a lot of struggle.
The 68-year-old says self criticism has inspired her to keep trying, reports contactmusic.com.
"You never know why the trajectory of your life has led you to any particular point, whether it was glorious success or disastrous failure - I've experienced both," Mirren said on a British talk show.
"But certainly I think, a hardened process has to be there...although obviously with that comes a thought process because there is always self-doubt, self-criticism and struggle. Struggle is a part of the process," she added.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life