'Sucker Punch' voted worst movie of 2011
'Sucker Punch' has been voted as the worst film of 2011 in an online poll.
London: The Girl power action film 'Sucker Punch' has been voted as the worst film of 2011 in an online poll conducted by movie website Fandango.com.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the film directed by Zach Snyder beat 'Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star' and 'Cowboys and Aliens' to top the Thanksgiving Day-themed top movie Turkey list.
'Shark Night 3D' and 'Mars Needs Moms' also made to the top five, while 'Red Riding Hood', 'Green Lantern' and 'Conan The Barbarian' featured in the top 10.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System