'Sucker Punch' voted worst movie of 2011
'Sucker Punch' has been voted as the worst film of 2011 in an online poll.
London: The Girl power action film 'Sucker Punch' has been voted as the worst film of 2011 in an online poll conducted by movie website Fandango.com.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the film directed by Zach Snyder beat 'Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star' and 'Cowboys and Aliens' to top the Thanksgiving Day-themed top movie Turkey list.
'Shark Night 3D' and 'Mars Needs Moms' also made to the top five, while 'Red Riding Hood', 'Green Lantern' and 'Conan The Barbarian' featured in the top 10.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar