Sudhir Mishra: Changing my style of filmmaking
Sudhir Mishra is changing track. He is trying to make films that speak the language of the audience.
Mumbai: After making off-beat films like 'Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi' and 'Khoya Khoya Chand', Sudhir Mishra is changing track. He is trying to make films that speak the language of the audience.
"'Inkaar' is amongst one of my better films. My filmmaking is changing. I am trying to go towards the audience yet staying in my realm. I am picking up subject matters that people will like, that interest them and something they face in their lives," Sudhir said here Thursday while launching the Powerplay clothing range.
"I am trying to take my style of narration towards the way the audience wants. I did a bit in 'Yeh Saali Zindagi' and it will now change more," he added.
His latest film 'Inkaar', about sexual harassment at the work place, stars Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh in the lead. The film is slated for a Jan 18 release.
When asked about his much-delayed film "Dhruv", Mishra said: "I make one film at a time and 'Dhruv' will happen. It will be produced by Excel (Entertainment) and Balaji together. But it will happen after I make my next film which is called 'Mehrunissa'."
Recommended For You
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology