Sudhir Mishra's 'Dhruv' deferred due to Farhan Akhtar
Farhan will be paired opposite Kareena Kapoor and Chitrangada in the film
New Delhi: Critically-acclaimed filmmaker Sudhir Mishra's future project Dhruv that stars director-turned-actor Farhan Akhtar in the lead has been deferred, as the latter is busy directing his film in Berlin.
"Dhruv will be shot once Don 2 finishes because Farhan, who is in the lead in the movie with Kareena (Kapoor) and Chitrangada (Singh), is busy shooting," Mishra told.
Don 2, a sequel to Akhtar's 2006 hit Don: The Chase Begins Again, which itself is a remake of the 1978 Amitabh Bachchan starrer Don, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Kunal Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands