DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sudhir Mishra's 'Dhruv' deferred due to Farhan Akhtar
Farhan will be paired opposite Kareena Kapoor and Chitrangada in the film
New Delhi: Critically-acclaimed filmmaker Sudhir Mishra's future project Dhruv that stars director-turned-actor Farhan Akhtar in the lead has been deferred, as the latter is busy directing his film in Berlin.
"Dhruv will be shot once Don 2 finishes because Farhan, who is in the lead in the movie with Kareena (Kapoor) and Chitrangada (Singh), is busy shooting," Mishra told.
Don 2, a sequel to Akhtar's 2006 hit Don: The Chase Begins Again, which itself is a remake of the 1978 Amitabh Bachchan starrer Don, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Kunal Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users