DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Sudigaadu' croses 50 day mark in theatre
Despite a mixed response, 'Sudigaadu' collected spectacularly in the opening week too.
Call it the advantage of the universal sale ability which the comedy genre enjoys, 'Sudigaadu' has repeated the trend.
Allari Naresh's treat to the frontbenchers has crossed the covetous 50-days mark. It collected spectacularly (for a Naresh movie) in the opening week. Despite a mixed response, it has stood the tide 'Srimannarayana', 'LIB', 'Shirdi Sai', 'Rebel' and the smaller ones like 'Avunu'.
Naresh is energised to produce films in association with his brother, Aryan Rajesh, under the banner established by his late father, while Bheemineni Srinivas has plans to remake 'Sundarapandian 'in Telugu very soon.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan