'Sudigaadu' croses 50 day mark in theatre
Despite a mixed response, 'Sudigaadu' collected spectacularly in the opening week too.
Call it the advantage of the universal sale ability which the comedy genre enjoys, 'Sudigaadu' has repeated the trend.
Allari Naresh's treat to the frontbenchers has crossed the covetous 50-days mark. It collected spectacularly (for a Naresh movie) in the opening week. Despite a mixed response, it has stood the tide 'Srimannarayana', 'LIB', 'Shirdi Sai', 'Rebel' and the smaller ones like 'Avunu'.
Naresh is energised to produce films in association with his brother, Aryan Rajesh, under the banner established by his late father, while Bheemineni Srinivas has plans to remake 'Sundarapandian 'in Telugu very soon.
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Champions League: Lionel Messi Hat-Trick Punishes Pep Guardiola's Error-Prone Manchester City
- India Likely to Get Second Nuclear Submarine from Russia in $2-bn Deal
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Tennis Ace Sania Mirza Completes 80 Consecutive Weeks as No 1 Doubles Player
- Sania Mirza-Barbora Strycova Lose in Final of Wuhan Open
- Sania-Strycova Team in Semis of Wuhan Open