'Sudigaadu' croses 50 day mark in theatre
Despite a mixed response, 'Sudigaadu' collected spectacularly in the opening week too.
Call it the advantage of the universal sale ability which the comedy genre enjoys, 'Sudigaadu' has repeated the trend.
Allari Naresh's treat to the frontbenchers has crossed the covetous 50-days mark. It collected spectacularly (for a Naresh movie) in the opening week. Despite a mixed response, it has stood the tide 'Srimannarayana', 'LIB', 'Shirdi Sai', 'Rebel' and the smaller ones like 'Avunu'.
Naresh is energised to produce films in association with his brother, Aryan Rajesh, under the banner established by his late father, while Bheemineni Srinivas has plans to remake 'Sundarapandian 'in Telugu very soon.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion