DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sudipta Sen, 2 others sent to jail custody till June 3
Sudipta Sen was produced in connection with a case where an agent of the chit fund company, lodged a complaint of cheating against him.
Canning (WB): Sudipta Sen, the chairman of Saradha Group, which allegedly defrauded thousands of small investors, and two others, were on Tuesday sent to judicial custody till June 3 in cases related to cheating by a court at Baruipur in South 24 Parganas district.
Sudipta Sen along with Saradha director Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chouhan, who looked after the group's operations in Jharkhand, were produced before the court of Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate Debdip Manna who sent them to judicial custody.
Sen was produced in connection with a case where an agent of the chit fund company, Manik Chakraborty, lodged a complaint of cheating at Joynagar police station. Five other complaints of cheating lodged in the police stations of Joynagar, Baruipur and Sonarpur have been pending against him, the police said.
Sen, Mukherjee and Chouhan, were arrested from Sonamarg in Kashmir valley on April 24 while they were on the run.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics