Suicide bomber hits Shiite mosque in north Iraq, 8 dead
The bombing followed a series of blasts on Shiite neighbourhoods in Baghdad hours earlier.
Kirkuk: A suicide bomber detonated his explosives inside a Shiite mosque in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Thursday, killing at least eight people as they attended a mourning ceremony, police said.
The bombing followed a series of blasts on Shiite neighbourhoods in Baghdad hours earlier, part of a surge in violence over the last four weeks stirring worries Iraq may slide back into widespread sectarian confrontation.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Jimmy Neesham to Miss Kolkata Test, Jeetan Patel's Arrival Delayed
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble