DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yet another suicide in Tihar, 30-yr-old woman undertrial hangs self
The suicide by the undertrial comes just days after the main accused in the horrific Delhi gangrape case hanged himself inside his cell.
New Delhi: Following the suicide by the Delhi gangrape accused Ram Singh, another undertrial on Thursday committed suicide in the Tihar jail, speaking volumes about the security apparatus within the prison. Thirty-year-old Reshma committed suicide by hanging herself with her stole.
Reshma was facing trial in connection with a kidnapping case in 2011.
She committed suicide in her cell in jail number six and was declared dead around 3.00 pm.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar