Yet another suicide in Tihar, 30-yr-old woman undertrial hangs self
The suicide by the undertrial comes just days after the main accused in the horrific Delhi gangrape case hanged himself inside his cell.
New Delhi: Following the suicide by the Delhi gangrape accused Ram Singh, another undertrial on Thursday committed suicide in the Tihar jail, speaking volumes about the security apparatus within the prison. Thirty-year-old Reshma committed suicide by hanging herself with her stole.
Reshma was facing trial in connection with a kidnapping case in 2011.
She committed suicide in her cell in jail number six and was declared dead around 3.00 pm.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology