Sukhbir Singh Badal Must Quit Over Nabha Jailbreak: Arvind Kejriwal
In a sensational jailbreak, armed men attacked the maximum security Nabha prison and escaped with two terrorists.
File image of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party chief and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday demanded the resignation of Punjab Home Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal after two Khalistani terrorists fled from a jail in the state.
"Punjab Home Minister should immediately resign taking responsibility of jail break and (the later) killing of (an) innocent girl by Punjab Police," the Aam Aadmi Party leader tweeted.
"This shows complete breakdown of law and order in Punjab," Kejriwal added.
Punjab Home Minister shud immediately resign taking responsibility of jail break and killing of innocent girl by Punjab police
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) November 27, 2016
Sukhbir Badal is also the Deputy Chief Minister and son of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal.
In a sensational jailbreak, armed men on Sunday attacked the maximum security Nabha prison and escaped with two terrorists including Khalistan Liberation Force leader Harminder Singh Mintoo.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement