Sukhbir Singh Badal Must Quit Over Nabha Jailbreak: Arvind Kejriwal
File image of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party chief and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday demanded the resignation of Punjab Home Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal after two Khalistani terrorists fled from a jail in the state.
"Punjab Home Minister should immediately resign taking responsibility of jail break and (the later) killing of (an) innocent girl by Punjab Police," the Aam Aadmi Party leader tweeted.
"This shows complete breakdown of law and order in Punjab," Kejriwal added.
Punjab Home Minister shud immediately resign taking responsibility of jail break and killing of innocent girl by Punjab police
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) November 27, 2016
Sukhbir Badal is also the Deputy Chief Minister and son of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal.
In a sensational jailbreak, armed men on Sunday attacked the maximum security Nabha prison and escaped with two terrorists including Khalistan Liberation Force leader Harminder Singh Mintoo.
Recommended For You
- Happy Birthday Sachin: Sehwag, Kumble Wish the Master Blaster
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- Kangana Ranaut Looks Striking In A Michelle Mason Ensemble
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Haseena New Poster Shows the Transition of Shraddha's Character Into a Dreaded Gangster