DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Sukumarudu' shows hidden sentiments, says director
Nisha Agarwal, Neelam Upadhyay and Sharada are playing the pivotal characters in 'Sukumarudu'.
Aadi-starrer 'Sukumarudu', directed by Ashok G of 'Pilla Jamindaru' fame, is 60% done. Producer KVV Sathyanarayana is presenting the film, while K Venu Gopal is producing it under the banner, Sri Soudamini Creations.
"The film is a family entertainer. A new schedule will be commenced from August 15. We are sure that the film will be a big hit like 'Prema Kavali' and 'Lovely'. There are 54 big artists in the cast. The film has sentiment and action in good proportion", the producer said.
Nisha Agarwal, Neelam Upadhyay, Sharada, Brahmanandam, Gollapudi Maruthi Rao, Tanikella Bharani, MS Narayana, Rao Ramesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Ajay, Dhanraj, 'Tagubothu' Ramesh are part of the cast. Superstar Krishna is playing a key role.
Music is by Anup Rubens. Cinematography is by Sai Sriram. Editing is by Praveen Pudi. Fights are by Ganesh. Dialogues are by Chandrasekhar Gundimeda. Stills are by Ramana.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs