DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sultan of Johar Cup: India defeat Germany 3-1
Forward Mandeep Singh found the net twice as India beat Germany 3-1 for their second consecutive win.
Malaysia: Forward Mandeep Singh found the net twice as India beat Germany 3-1 for their second consecutive win in the Sultan of Johar Cup, here on Monday. India got off to a brilliant start when forward Mandeep Singh picked up two quick goals in the seventh and eighth minute.
Germany tried to reduce the margin in the 41st minute through Alexander Schollkopf. India replied a minute later with another quick goal through Talwinder Singh putting on board 3-1.
Germans continued to press forward and created some moves but Indian Goalkeeper Sushant Tirkey denied any chance to the opponents. Mandeep Singh was declared man of the match for his outstanding performance.
India will now meet Pakistan in their third league match on Wednesday. India had beaten Australia 2-0 in their opening match on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs