DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sunita Williams takes command of ISS
Indian-origin American astronaut Sunita Williams will stay at the International Space Station till November 12.
New Delhi: Indian-origin American astronaut Sunita Williams formally took charge of the International Space Station (ISS) on Saturday. This makes her only the second woman to command the ISS in its nearly 12 years of permanent occupancy.
Expedition 32 Commander Gennady Padalka formally handed over to Sunita Williams at a traditional Change-of-Command Ceremony.
Williams will stay at the station till November 12.
Williams is serving her second mission in space her first being Expedition 14 as flight engineer.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835