Sunny Deol is a fabulously calm and pleasant person, says Arshad Warsi
Sunny Deol is teaming up with Arshad Warsi for the first time in upcoming action comedy 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt'.
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi says it will be a treat to work with a "calm and pleasant" person like Sunny Deol, with whom he is teaming up for the first time in upcoming action comedy 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt'.
"Shot with Sunny Deol yesterday (Tuesday) for the first time. What a fabulously calm and pleasant person he is. It's going to be a treat working with him," Arshad posted on microblogging site Twitter Wednesday.
The 45-year-old has acted in comedy films like 'Golmaal' series, 'Hulchul' and 'Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya', 'Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.' and 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'.
'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' is being directed by Neeraj Pathak. It also features Preity Zinta, Ameesha Patel, Mithun Chakraborthy and Shreyas Talpade.
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public