DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sunny Deol is a fabulously calm and pleasant person, says Arshad Warsi
Sunny Deol is teaming up with Arshad Warsi for the first time in upcoming action comedy 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt'.
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi says it will be a treat to work with a "calm and pleasant" person like Sunny Deol, with whom he is teaming up for the first time in upcoming action comedy 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt'.
"Shot with Sunny Deol yesterday (Tuesday) for the first time. What a fabulously calm and pleasant person he is. It's going to be a treat working with him," Arshad posted on microblogging site Twitter Wednesday.
The 45-year-old has acted in comedy films like 'Golmaal' series, 'Hulchul' and 'Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya', 'Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.' and 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'.
'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' is being directed by Neeraj Pathak. It also features Preity Zinta, Ameesha Patel, Mithun Chakraborthy and Shreyas Talpade.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere