DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sunny Deol to revive his banner
The actor is working on the sequel of 'Ghayal' to revive Vijeta Films
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sunny Deol is working on the sequel to his 1990 hit film "Ghayal" to revive his banner Vijeta Films.
"Yes, Sunny is thinking on those lines and is working on the concept, but there are no other details at the moment because the project is at a very initial stage at the moment," a source close to the actor told.
The sequel is expected to go on the floors in November. Other details about the cast and crew are currently under wraps.
Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, Ghayal starred Meenakshi Seshadri, Raj Babbar, Moushmi Chatterjee and Amrish Puri. The film won seven Filmfare Awards, including the best movie award. In 1992, Ghayal was remade in Tamil as Barathan.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet