Sunny Deol's romantic avatar in 'I Love New Year'
A stark contrast from his action hero avatar, Sunny Deol pairs up with Kangana Ranaut for a new romantic comedy.
They make an odd couple. And that perhaps is the USP of 'I Love New Year' which stars Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead role. Set in New York, the story is of a 45 year old man and a 25 year old girl falling in love with each other under unusual circumstances. The film has been shot in US and has been directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. The film will be released in theatres on April 26, 2013.
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan