DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sunny Deol's romantic avatar in 'I Love New Year'
A stark contrast from his action hero avatar, Sunny Deol pairs up with Kangana Ranaut for a new romantic comedy.
They make an odd couple. And that perhaps is the USP of 'I Love New Year' which stars Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead role. Set in New York, the story is of a 45 year old man and a 25 year old girl falling in love with each other under unusual circumstances. The film has been shot in US and has been directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. The film will be released in theatres on April 26, 2013.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi