Sunny Leone calls KRK a liar over rape tweet
It was all out war on Twitter between adult entertainment actress Sunny Leone and actor-director Kamaal R Khan.
New Delhi: It was all out war on Twitter between adult entertainment actress Sunny Leone and actor-director Kamaal R Khan purportedly over a controversial tweet over rape.
According to media reports, Leone is said to have tweeted that rape is in fact surprise sex, a comment that was re-tweeted several times. But Leone strongly denied tweeting this and said all those re-tweeting it will be blocked.
On Monday she called Khan, popularly called KRK by his followers on Twitter, a liar and said the tweet was in fact attributed to her by Khan. Khan promptly hit out at the actor with a series of his own tweets, albeit unrelated to Sunday's controversy.
"Sad when you wake up in the morning and reporters are writing about a lie that was said on my behalf by a well known liar KRK," tweeted Leone with the hash tag #shameonyou.
"Dear @sunnyleone first you unblock me n then tell me what m I lying? I have read your statement in a news paper I said that on twitter. I offered you my film #Deshdrohi n you said that u don't have dates till 2014. I have your mails so how I m lying madam @sunnyleone ji?" tweeted Khan.
The "rape is not a crime, it is surprise sex" comment may or may not have been tweeted by Leone, but the tweet could not be found on either KRK or Leone's Twitter timeline. "Who ever has said this rape comment is an idiot. I never said this. Grow up!," Leone said on Sunday.
"Well everyone on my page that thinks that's a joke they are getting blocked!" Leone said.
Following the horrific gangrape of a physiotherapy student in New Delhi, social media has been high strung about controversial comments on security and safety of women.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia