Sunny Leone excited over her husband's Bollywood debut
Directed by Kaizad Gustad, 'Jackpot' features Sachin Joshi and Sunny Leone in the lead.
Panaji: Actress Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber, who manages her work, is all set to play a cameo in her next film 'Jackpot' and she is excited about this.
"I am excited that my husband is around and I am very excited about helping him with his looks. I have been helping him out with what he should wear and how he should look," Indo-Canadian adult film star told IANS on the sets of 'Jackpot'.
Directed by Kaizad Gustad, 'Jackpot' features Sachin Joshi and Sunny in the lead. Currently the shooting is on at Casa Vagator and the team canned a scene Friday with Daniel in it.
In it, Sachin tries to convince three foreigners about something specific and Daniel is one of the trio.
Almost 80 percent of the film has been shot in Goa in over a month-long schedule.
'Jakcpot' marks the comeback of 'Boom' fame director Gustad, who went into oblivion after Nadia Khan, a female crew member of his team, was hit by a train and killed at Mumbai's Mahalaxmi railway station in 2004.
In May 2010, Gustad was jailed for one month by a Mumbai Central Railway court in connection with Nadia Khan's death. He was also fined Rs 75,000.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right