Sunny Leone's husband to enter Bollywood?
Daniel Weber, who used to be adult film star earlier, is currently managing Sunny's company, Sun-Lust Productions.
Mumbai: Indian Canadian porn star Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with 'Jism 2', says her husband Daniel Weber is also getting Hindi film offers.
"My husband has been getting good proposals from this industry. There are few people who have approached him and want both of us together in a film," Sunny told IANS.
"He would love to be in a Bollywood movie and it's just an idea, which he is considering and might take it forward. He is open to it. It will be fun to see both of us together," she added.
Weber, who used to be adult film star earlier, is currently managing Sunny's company, Sun-Lust Productions in the US, which makes adult films.
Sunny admits though she reads all the scripts offered to her, but the final decision is taken collectively by her and her husband.
"I read my scripts and meet the directors and producers. It would look weird if he reads the script and takes a call and I am not involved in it. Both of us take the decision whether to work in a film or not," the 31-year-old said.
Sunny has also signed her second Bollywood film - Ekta Kapoor's 'Ragini MMS 2'.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1