Supermodel Naomi Campbell is attacked in Paris
She was attacked by thugs as she tried to hail a cab and was 'knocked over and robbed', says the report.
Paris: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is said to have suffered a leg injury when she was attacked and robbed on a street here over a month ago, reports nypost.com.
According to a source, she has not spoken about the assault, at the request of French police who are hunting down the thugs.
She was attacked by thugs as she tried to hail a cab and was 'knocked over and robbed', says the report. She suffered a torn ligament, and reported the incident to the police.
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, chasing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed," said one source.
"Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken," added the source.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology