Suraj Venjaramoodu plays the lead role in 'ESP'
Directed by Kukku Surendran, 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' stars Suraj Venjaramoodu and Mythili in the lead roles.
Suraj Venjaramoodu is acting his heart out for a movie that seems to become a turning point for this talented comedian.
His new movie 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' will see him in the lead role. Written by Shankar Ramakrishnan of 'Urumi' fame, is in the last phase of its completion and is currently shoot at Rameshwaram.
The movie will offer an audience a totaly different Suraj. And if believed the reports, this will be his best role till date. The teaser of the movie released on the Youtube is also a big hit within the audience.
Directed by Kukku Surendran, who directed 'Veeralipattu', 'Race' and 'Oral', the movie has Mythili in the lead role. ESP was earlier shot at many parts of the capital city and at Nagercoil.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology