Suraj Venjaramoodu plays the lead role in 'ESP'
Directed by Kukku Surendran, 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' stars Suraj Venjaramoodu and Mythili in the lead roles.
Suraj Venjaramoodu is acting his heart out for a movie that seems to become a turning point for this talented comedian.
His new movie 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' will see him in the lead role. Written by Shankar Ramakrishnan of 'Urumi' fame, is in the last phase of its completion and is currently shoot at Rameshwaram.
The movie will offer an audience a totaly different Suraj. And if believed the reports, this will be his best role till date. The teaser of the movie released on the Youtube is also a big hit within the audience.
Directed by Kukku Surendran, who directed 'Veeralipattu', 'Race' and 'Oral', the movie has Mythili in the lead role. ESP was earlier shot at many parts of the capital city and at Nagercoil.
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills