DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suraj Venjaramoodu plays the lead role in 'ESP'
Directed by Kukku Surendran, 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' stars Suraj Venjaramoodu and Mythili in the lead roles.
Suraj Venjaramoodu is acting his heart out for a movie that seems to become a turning point for this talented comedian.
His new movie 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal' will see him in the lead role. Written by Shankar Ramakrishnan of 'Urumi' fame, is in the last phase of its completion and is currently shoot at Rameshwaram.
The movie will offer an audience a totaly different Suraj. And if believed the reports, this will be his best role till date. The teaser of the movie released on the Youtube is also a big hit within the audience.
Directed by Kukku Surendran, who directed 'Veeralipattu', 'Race' and 'Oral', the movie has Mythili in the lead role. ESP was earlier shot at many parts of the capital city and at Nagercoil.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO