Suresh Kondeti acquires rights of Telugu film 'Settai'
Tamil film 'Settai' will star actors Arya, Anjali and Hansika in lead roles. It is a remake of blockbuster Bollywood film 'Delhi Belly'.
Tamil film 'Settai' will star actors Arya, Anjali and Hansika in lead roles. It is a remake of blockbuster Bollywood film 'Delhi Belly'. Kannan, is the director of the film he earlier directed the remake of Bollywood film 'Jab We Met'.
The dubbing rights of this film in Telugu has been acquired by Suresh Kondeti. He has bought the rights with a fancy rate amid high competition.
Samanya Reddy will co-produce the film after her last production 'Pizza'. Jampa Trivikrama Vidyasagar is the executive producer and it will be presented by K V Sridhar Reddy.
"Entertainment plays the major role in this film. This is a commercial film. The Telugu title is not yet confirmed. The film has been passed by the censor with a U certificate.
The film will "Thaman, who has been busy with many films, has given excellent music for this film. The songs of this movie are in a good place in audio chart buster.Mainly Agaaladhe Agaaladhe song is in no.1 place. We hope that they will be a hit in Telugu also".
" We have introduced Anjali to Telugu with 'Shopping mall' and we also presented 'Journey' film. It is our third film with her. She has recently bagged a good name with SVSC and will be received even well with this movie. Along with Arya and Santhanam's characters, Anjali and Hansika's characters will also draw the attention", he said.
He added that the film definitely becomes a huge hit.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers