DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suriya, Karthi fans to observe fast for Sri Lankan Tamils
However, both the actors who are currently busy shooting for their upcoming Tamil films, are unlikely to join the fast.
Chennai: Members of the fans associations of Tamil actors Suriya and Karthi are observing a fast on Sunday across Tamil Nadu against the reported genocide of Tamils in Sri Lanka.
"Fans' associations of actors Suriya and Karthi are going to observe one day fast for Tamil Eelam on March 31 (Sunday) in Chennai and all over Tamil Nadu," a statement said.
Suriya and Karthi, currently busy shooting for their upcoming Tamil films, are unlikely to join the fast.
However, they are expected to join the Tamil film industry when it will observe a day long hunger strike on April 2 in support of Sri Lankan Tamils. Actors such as Ajith Kumar, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth are likely to participate in the fast.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond