Suriya to work on Gautam Menon, Linguswamy's films
Suriya is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar is set to work on his next two Tamil films, with directors Gautham Vasudev Menon and Linguswamy, simultaneously.
He is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
"As the Suriya-starrer 'Singam 2' is close to completion, the shooting of Suriya's next movie with Gautam and Lingusamy are planned to be executed in parallel," said a statement.
"Gautham's project will start in June this year, while Lingusamy's film will commence from August," added the statement.
While the Suriya-Gautham untitled flick will be produced by Photon Kathas, the yet-untitled project with Lingusamy will be produced under the banner Tirrupathi Brothers.
This will be Suriya's third film with Gautham, after superhits such as 'Kaakha Kaakha' and 'Vaaranam Aayiram'.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold prices soar by Rs 840 in biggest single-day gain in 2014
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- PM's Diwali gifts: How to secure your gold through Centre's gold coin, monetisation and bond schemes