Suriya to work on Gautam Menon, Linguswamy's films
Suriya is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar is set to work on his next two Tamil films, with directors Gautham Vasudev Menon and Linguswamy, simultaneously.
He is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
"As the Suriya-starrer 'Singam 2' is close to completion, the shooting of Suriya's next movie with Gautam and Lingusamy are planned to be executed in parallel," said a statement.
"Gautham's project will start in June this year, while Lingusamy's film will commence from August," added the statement.
While the Suriya-Gautham untitled flick will be produced by Photon Kathas, the yet-untitled project with Lingusamy will be produced under the banner Tirrupathi Brothers.
This will be Suriya's third film with Gautham, after superhits such as 'Kaakha Kaakha' and 'Vaaranam Aayiram'.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager