DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suriya to work on Gautam Menon, Linguswamy's films
Suriya is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar is set to work on his next two Tamil films, with directors Gautham Vasudev Menon and Linguswamy, simultaneously.
He is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance 'Singam 2', a sequel to Tamil superhit 'Singam'.
"As the Suriya-starrer 'Singam 2' is close to completion, the shooting of Suriya's next movie with Gautam and Lingusamy are planned to be executed in parallel," said a statement.
"Gautham's project will start in June this year, while Lingusamy's film will commence from August," added the statement.
While the Suriya-Gautham untitled flick will be produced by Photon Kathas, the yet-untitled project with Lingusamy will be produced under the banner Tirrupathi Brothers.
This will be Suriya's third film with Gautham, after superhits such as 'Kaakha Kaakha' and 'Vaaranam Aayiram'.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017