DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Surprising that my movies with Saif failed to click: Kareena
Kareena Kapoor said she was surprised that her movies opposite her husband Saif Ali Khan had failed to make waves at the box office.
Indore: Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor today said she was surprised that her movies opposite her husband Saif Ali Khan had failed to make waves at the box office.
The movie star who was here to promote her forthcoming movie 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' said that she had no problems with it, as Saif was her hero in real life.
Kareena told reporters that she hoped that this would not lead to any change in her life.
She said that in 1990s, lead actresses were not given roles which they get today and added that though male actors dominate the film industry, the type of roles actresses chose depends on themselves.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere