Survey of India files complaint against Google maps for wrong depiction of India's boundaries
Survey of India on Saturday filed a complaint with police against Google maps for alleged wrong depiction of India's international boundaries.
Dehradun: Survey of India on Saturday filed a complaint with police against Google maps for alleged wrong depiction of India's international boundaries.
Dalanwala Police station in charge Anil Kumar Joshi said that the Survey of India, in its complaint, said that Google maps is depicting India's international boundaries in a "wrong" manner, that is not justified.
Joshi said the Survey of India has sought police action in the matter.
After verification of the points raised by the Survey of India in the complaint, police will file an FIR, Joshi said. Survey of India is country's national survey and mapping organisation under the department of Science and Technology.
Recommended For You
- Ravindra Jadeja Gives it Back Royally to Matthew Wade
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- Sapna Bhavnani-Bani J's 'Kissing' Photo Has Set The Internet On Fire