DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sushant Singh Rajput injured on the sets of 'Nach Baliye 5'
He was to appear on the dance reality show to promote his forthcoming film "Kai Po Che!", releasing Feb 22.
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput injured himself while rehearsing for a performance on the sets of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5'.
He was to appear on the dance reality show to promote his forthcoming film "Kai Po Che!", releasing Feb 22, and hurt himself while doing a tricky move.
A source close to the team revealed: "Sushant was in excruciating pain and was rushed to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The X-ray results showed a ligament tear. Though discharged from the hospital, he needs to be under doctors observation for 24 hours."
Director Abhishek Kapoor's film stars Sushant, Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh and all three were to take part in the reality dance show as guest judges and Sushant was to perform too.
The shooting was to take place Tuesday. However, now looking at Sushant's condition, the creative team will take a call on how to go ahead with the plans.
A big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's '3 Mistakes of My Life', 'Kai Po Che!' will have its premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival on Feb 13 and after that it will hit the screens Feb 22.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings