Sushant Singh Rajput to take preparatory leave for 'Byomkesh Bakshi'
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film.
Mumbai: After the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance', actor Sushant Singh Rajput will take some time off to prepare for his role in Dibakar Banerjee's 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi'.
'Shuddh Desi Romance', produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF) hits the silver screen Friday.
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film, which is based on one of the 33 crime thrillers written by renowned Bengali writer Sharadindu Bandopadhyay.
"I have taken leave for two to three months for 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi' after the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. A lot has to be done for the film like the look of the 1940s' hairstyle, body, accent ... but all after this film," Sushant told reporters at a radio station here Monday.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, 'Shuddh Desi Romance' also stars Parineeti Chopra and newcomer Vaani Kapoor.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast