Sushant Singh Rajput to take preparatory leave for 'Byomkesh Bakshi'
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film.
Mumbai: After the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance', actor Sushant Singh Rajput will take some time off to prepare for his role in Dibakar Banerjee's 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi'.
'Shuddh Desi Romance', produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF) hits the silver screen Friday.
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film, which is based on one of the 33 crime thrillers written by renowned Bengali writer Sharadindu Bandopadhyay.
"I have taken leave for two to three months for 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi' after the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. A lot has to be done for the film like the look of the 1940s' hairstyle, body, accent ... but all after this film," Sushant told reporters at a radio station here Monday.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, 'Shuddh Desi Romance' also stars Parineeti Chopra and newcomer Vaani Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology