Sushant Singh Rajput to take preparatory leave for 'Byomkesh Bakshi'
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film.
Mumbai: After the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance', actor Sushant Singh Rajput will take some time off to prepare for his role in Dibakar Banerjee's 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi'.
'Shuddh Desi Romance', produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF) hits the silver screen Friday.
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film, which is based on one of the 33 crime thrillers written by renowned Bengali writer Sharadindu Bandopadhyay.
"I have taken leave for two to three months for 'Detective Byomkesh Bakshi' after the release of 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. A lot has to be done for the film like the look of the 1940s' hairstyle, body, accent ... but all after this film," Sushant told reporters at a radio station here Monday.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, 'Shuddh Desi Romance' also stars Parineeti Chopra and newcomer Vaani Kapoor.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Watch: Special Broadcast On Surgical Strikes Across LoC
- India Briefs Envoys of 25 Countries After Army Conducts Surgical Strike
- Nawaz Sharif Talks to Army Cheif, Reviews Pakistan's Defence Preparedness