DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sushmita Mukherjee to feature in 'Madhubala'
Actress Sushmita Mukherjee, fondly remembered is set to feature in "Madhubala - Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon".
New Delhi: Actress Sushmita Mukherjee, fondly remembered as the Kitty of the 1980s show "Karamchand", is set to feature in "Madhubala - Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon" that will go on air on Colors May 28.
Her character, Daima, will be that of a lady, who in the olden days, was a substitute to a doctor or nurse. She makes an entry when she is called to predict the gender of a child of a pregnant woman.
Sushmita, who has featured in several Bollywood films like "Dostana" and "King Uncle", is excited about the cameo.
"I have a small yet a pivotal role in the show that brings in a twist and helps build the story forward," she said in a press statement.
"Madhubala" narrates the story of a girl, a nobody, who becomes an overnight star with the help of a superstar. The show delves into the behind-the-scenes ups and downs of people associated with showbiz.
"I loved the narration of 'Madhubala' and I am happy that I am associated with it," said Sushmita.
The show features Drashti Dhami and Vivian D'Sena in the lead roles.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan