Suspended RTC conductor held
HYDERABAD: Police arrested a suspended RTC conductor on Monday for supplying fake certificates to applicants for conductor jobs in..
HYDERABAD: Police arrested a suspended RTC conductor on Monday for supplying fake certificates to applicants for conductor jobs in the State Road transport Corporation (APSRTC). According to the police, RTC personnel officer Rajendra Prasad lodged a complaint with the Afzulgunj police on March 7 that the selection committee, during the screening of applications for conductor posts, found that 14 candidates had submitted fake SSC certificates. Police investigation revealed that most of the applicants who submitted fake certificates hailed from Kalwakurthi in Mahbubnagar district and that a suspended RTC conductor supplied the certificates to them.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category